CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Tour of the Jerusalem Center

Enjoying a good book on the porch

Right now, we're in lockdown at the Jerusalem Center due to the shooting that happened last Thursday in West Jerusalem. Basically, we can't go anywhere. To keep myself from going crazy, I decided to give you a tour of where I live (ok, it did take a little push from my mom!).
The computer lab is usually really crowded. I'm glad I brought my laptop!
The view from the auditorium (where we have church). If you look closely or enlarge the picture, you can see the Dome of the Rock.
The auditorium, where we have an organ! Every Saturday it accompanies us during church.
This is the entrance that all the visitors and tour groups use.
The Oasis, where we eat all of our mediocre meals.
My room. This was on a cleaning check day so that's as clean as it gets.
My bathroom. The floors are marble and they're FREEZING! Especially now that they turned off the heat and switched to A/C.
My bed is the one on the right. There are 4 people to a room-my other 2 roommates' beds are to the right of the door. Pretty nice digs huh?

0 comments: